Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hola, Este es la hermana de Elder Kauwe


Turns out Monday was the peak of my sickness, and I've sense been getting much better. Meanwhile all those who mocked me in my days of turmoil have sense been sniffling. hehe! na I feel bad they are getting sick now:( They have my true sympathies. But while I happen to be at the height of my cold it was email the little elder day. It's hard to think of anything nice to say, when your nose and ears are plugged and your throat is on fire, so I admit, in a moment of weakness I wrote a complaining email to a missionary. so much for uplifting this week. Luckily my brother is tough and can not be brought down by my whining. Here's his response:
Sorry you are sick dear sister, and i know how it is to have a shortage of paper, in our house were going on our second week lol. and yesturday they cut our water. so we went and payed the bills today, and slept at the the Lz´s house. Im still learning resposibility.
2 weeks!!oh kale! haha I am humbled. Here's some pics too. They are a little outdated, but for those of you who havn't seen the kid with his nametag (which he forgot lol! mom had to send it down later) these are fun. This is his district in the MTC. He went in April, 8 2009 to the MTC in Sau Paulo, Brazil. It's called the CTM there haha I am 88% sure this is his fist comp in the ctmThis is him in ron of sau borja hs first area- he loved t here! now he's in his second area...Agrete. it's harder here. but kale is kale. chill enough to be happy anywhere and hardworking/stubborn enough to get the work going.So Elder Kauwe is doing good. We called Brazil today to make sure the number worked. I dialed of course because the parentals are not so good with phone cards. Maria answered. I said hello, she said hello, I said hello, she said hello, I said hello again, she said hello again, then I said hola, and then I don't know what she said because mom took the phone away from me at that point. I had it all ready how to say I was Elder Kauwe's sister(see title of this blog). In Spanish anyway, which I figured had to be close, and then I choked. Good thing mom went to Portgal on her mission and learned ortugese. Maria said Elder Kauwe has a good spirit and that she really likes him:)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear he is doing well! :) The phone call made me smile! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete