Monday, December 14, 2009

Elder Spiderman


This has to be super fast, but I just got an email from Kale, and with a Christmas Phonecall fast approaching I just wanted to let out some feeling about the kid. Kale is my best friend. He has this awesome sense of humor. It's like whitty, and a little sarcastic and usually making fun of some one... in a fun bonding sort of way. He is such a TEASE- but he can take it to which makes him so fun. He just really understands when a funny situation is going on. I miss the understanding looks we used to give eachother right after my mom said something silly and a little bit flighty. But mostly I miss how sweet he was. He is up there on the list of thoughtful peeps. Up there with my mom and probably mother tereasa. He really is just geninly kind and loving and forgiving. Growing up I was mostly just short tempered and impatiant and firy and mean, and he was just chill and easy going and nice and always forgave me so fast when I was mean to him. And he dosn't care what people think about him. He always does the nice thing-Befriedns the loner, cheers up the sad girl. He has a way of finding the underdog or the forgotten one or the picked on child and stands up for them making them feel loved. and it's all genuine because he really does love everyone. and homeboy can really stand up!! He'll bring you off your high horse fast and he'll do it with whit and style! The other summer when I was in Hawaii my dad had to have heart surgery. and he'd already had a stroke and it was kinda scary to be so far away(my fam jam is in washington)and I watched stupid family guy and the guy had a stroke and it freaked me right out, and I called kale and it must have been two in the morning for him, but he answered and talked to me anyway and he calmed me down and them told me what my dad had eaten that day. Kinda silly but It was healthy food and that is what made me feel the most better. I think only Kale could have made me feel that much better. He is so great. I love him and I'm jelouse of all the people in southern Brazil that get to seem him. and 'm proud of him for being such a hard working missionary. I can't wait to talk to him!!! He's the best. now that I think of it all my brothers are the best. I could talk forever of their coolness, but I'll sum it up this way

Kale: happy yellow: patient and forgiving
Kaulu: solid black: diciplined and dependable
Maka: firey Red: Outgoing and Frienly
Kekela: Science green: down to earth and logical



and then they are all absolutly hilariouse!! and really hard workers. I got a good fam- no one I'd rather be with:)


and heres a shout out to lil nike shocks!! (my sister Nika) she would be bright pink
because she has the cutest laugh in the world and it's always going

1 comment:

  1. You do have an awesome family! :) You're pretty awesome yourself. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete