Friday, August 5, 2011

I love you mom and dad!

Every morning a delightful thing happens. I skip down the stairs and open the fridge to find wonderful contianers of food meant especially to be tucked into my backpack, carried off to work and enjoyed at lunch. Sometimes mom makes me a special salad, sometimes dad creates a special stir fry for me, on other occasions I snag the left overs from dinner. It is perhaps my most favorite part of my morning routine and I leave with a heartfelt appreciation for my parentals. They are kind people. and very good cooks. But Alas, today (for the first time all summer) there was no friendly tupperware awaiting my companionship. So... I decided I would take on a challege. I decided to try to go a whole day without eating. It sounds like i'm on a diet or trying to lose wieght. I asure you i'm not. It just sounded so inviting to have something hard to do, but all the magic in that idea wore off around twelve. Lucky for me the office just stocked up on snacks:)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha how much do I love that THAT was the challenge. Most was expect the challenge to make ones own lunch... no no Haliaka just wont eat all day!! You are just my favorite.

    ReplyDelete