Wednesday, August 10, 2011

an amusing memory

Last week Matts dad said he would buy him a gun. Both felt it nessasary to try shooting guns before deciding on one to buy. So last Wednesday Matt went to a shooting range and ...since his roommate elder didn't want to go... I got to come along:) (how much do I love being 2nd choice to a dude? haha actually i much prefer it to being 2nd to a girl- mothers and sisters exempt of course) anyways, Matty brings this gun back to try and its called...... HK!!!!! you can imagine the sqeal of delight and childlike beam that came to my face. HK is so much more than my initials. Everyone on my rugby team and my very close friends in high school call me HK. It is a name I answer to promtply and lovingly. Oh Matt!, I exclaim. You must choose this one!! He begins loading the gun, but is having a bit of trouble. "Looks like the HK is a little too smart for you" I comment "No" he says, "just complicated" Then he kisses me on top the head.

After we went to Applebees. I got a cheeseburger and Matty got some sort of pasta and chicken dish. The waitress who brought us our food gave us the wrong ones lol no no the man burger was definately ordered by me thanks. but it was ok because we both ate half of each. Eating half of each is one of my favorite things. You get to try twice as much food! yes i'm going to use these two words. Kindred and spirit


also... it should be mentioned that Matt left yesterday. When hes gone I tend to talk about him to others a bit much... it may also sneak into my blogg. If our curiouse he went to hike 75 miles up a mountain with an 87 lb pack. Poor boy:(

1 comment: