Monday, March 22, 2010

sup April

K so the beginning of April is approaching RAPIDLY!! which means... Kale has been out for a YEAR! REally...??? When did a whole year go by? Have I even done anything slightly cool or productive since he left? I'm not sure, but at the same time it's been ages since I had a good chat with the kid. time is fickle and strange, but solid and unchanging at the same time. anyways heres a little clip from his email today. He is wise boy. and HE certainly has done much cool and productive work in the last year.:)

Yesturday we had a thunder storm and i sat outside with Elder Neves and we talked and watch the lighting. God really controls everything, and we are so small. but by small and simple things are great thigs come to pass. The Gosple is true


CTR
Elder O Cara (the Man)

3 comments:

  1. Wow a year...crazy! I gotta write to him at least once before he comes home! And I think you've accomplished a lot Haliaka! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved what Kale wrote! :) Thanks for sharing. It sure does seem like time goes by fast and then so slow at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a year! We are getting old! I need to write him! And look at you, since he has been gone you have finished a whole year of school! What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete